Pool & Beach
We hope you’ll have a great time enjoying the pool and beach areas. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
• The pools are open from 08:00-20:00.
• Opening hours of the water slides are 10:00-12:00 & 14:00-17:00
• The pools are closed from 20:00-08:00 for cleaning and safety reasons. Do not use the pools at this time.
• If you wish to change your pool and beach towels, please bring the used one to the Reception and there you will get new towels. In consider of the environment, please note that we offer a maximum change of pool towels once a day.
• Pool & beach towels are only washed upon request to minimize water usage and negative impact to the environment.
• Please place the used towel in the basket in your bathroom and we will change them.
• Not sure how deep the pool is? The depth is shown on the edge of the pool.
• Do not use oversized toys, pool rafts and floats in the pools. When in doubt, please ask the lifeguard/pool attendant.
• Do not reserve sunbeds with clothing/towels/etc before 09:30. Hotel staff will proceed every morning with removing all items on the sunbeds.
• Cups, bottles and any glasses are not permitted in the pool / sunbed area for security reasons.
• Please be careful when walking in the areas around the pools as they can be slippery.
• Babies must wear swimming diapers in the pools. Swimming diapers are available at our Mini Market.
Read more about the pool & beach safety information here.